This global privacy statement effective from *** explains how 3i People, Inc is committed to protecting your privacy. Data protection is a primary concern for 3i People, Inc, and we only collect the information we need. We use your information to offer the services you’ve requested, create, and manage your accounts, and keep an eye out for any illegal activity on your account
This statement only applies to the use of your data by us or on our behalf. It does not apply to:
What Information 3i People Collects?
- Personal data collected by third parties during your engagement with those third-party websites (for example, when you follow links to third party sites where we don’t have control over it)
We may collect different kinds of personal data in several different ways, and this may include:
- Contact information such as Name, Email address, mailing address, contact number.
- Your work profile – resume, cover letter, and previous job information.
- Educational qualification
- Your geographic location
- Demographics– age, gender, ethnicity, and this information is collected only to meet diversity goals of 3i People.
- Information about your business – company name, company size, and type.
We collect other information like
Information we collect from Third-Party sources
- your IP address when you visit the 3i People website
- your browser and operating system details
- actions you take on the website.
In addition to the above information that we collect from you, we may also collect information from third-party websites, and the sources include:
Whom do we collect personal data from?
- third-party websites – Job portals, social network sites
- your references
- background check providers
- Business intelligence sources
We collect the data from the following people:
What we do with the data we gather
Recruiting and hiring:
- Website visitors: We collect your data in case if you have any interaction with our website, like sign up, download form,
- Request for demo
- Event / Conference attendees: If you register for or participate in our events, webinars, or conferences, we will collect your personal data.
- Recipients of marketing communications: We may process your data to send you marketing communications if you are an existing customer or a potential lead.
- Job Applicants: If you apply for a job with us, we will collect and process your data concerning your application through our website.
When you apply for an open position by either filling our website’s application form or email or directly submitting the resume, we will use the data to evaluate your resume for the job you have applied for.
3i People, Inc uses this information to enhance site usage, improve the quality of content, improve the user experience, and increase the website’s overall performance.
We use your data to develop new products, services, apps, including AI recruiting platforms, chatbots, etc.
Marketing and Sales:
We may use your data to process sales calls, send out emails to candidates, customers regarding job updates, newsletter emails, milestone emails, etc.
3i People, Inc uses your data to know the interests and behavior of candidates and employers and gauge the audience better.
Security and Legal compliance:
We need to process your data to comply with legal obligations (for example, complying with duties under employment, social security, obligations under equality legislation, etc.). We may disclose personal data to the government, regulatory authorities to comply with applicable laws
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We share personal data with clients, suppliers, service providers, and other third parties.
Sharing information with clients:
We may submit your resume, contact details, and other information with the prospective lead on the basis that the employer will not disclose your information, disclose the fact that the job seeker is looking for another employment opportunity in compliance with applicable law and employment law.
Any engagement of a customer, supplier, or service provider will be governed by contractual requirements and prohibit the use of your personal information beyond those specified by 3i People will be monitored. Thus, we ensured to prevent the information from being disclosed or illegally accessed by other sources.
- Preference: We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and enhance our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from our system.
- Analytics: We track website traffic to identify potential web pages and significant issues that we encounter on our website.
- Marketing: Cooking assist us in giving you better content online through advertisements.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your system or any personal information other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings if you prefer to decline cookies.
How do we safeguard your data?
The information collected through our website is always stored in a secure server with an ISP, which will take periodic backups of such data. However, the information via the internet is not completely secure, but we still ensure to prevent such unauthorized access or transmission of personal data
Links and Third Parties
Controlling your personal information
If you would like to modify or remove your personal data from our database, you can email us at [email protected]
. We will respond as soon as possible within the time frame mentioned by applicable data protection laws. We have the right to deny your request as per applicable law and inform you if we do so.
Right to access and get a copy of your personal information: In some cases, you can ask us to offer you an electronic copy of your personal information.
Right to rectify your information: If the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you can ask us to edit or update it.
Right to remove/delete your personal information: If you want to delete your data from our records, you have the full privilege to request for deleting the data. You can order this at any time
Right to restrict the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your data, and we will do without undue delay.
Changes to this policy
The terms of this policy may change anytime, and we shall publish any change to this policy will remain on this website.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our commitment to our Privacy Notice, it should be addressed to [email protected]