What is a Podcast?
A Podcast is a growing entertainment channel with a series of audio episodes focused on a particular topic or theme, like marketing, recruiting, start-ups, etc. You can subscribe to your favorite podcast show using the app on your mobile and listen to episodes. Nearly Six in Ten of all US consumers above the age of 12 listen to podcasts.
1. The Recruitment Leader’s Podcast: Lisa Jones and Wayne Barclay. They are the award-winning leaders in recruitment marketing, recruitment training, recruitment technology strategy, and they aim to make recruiters and their marketers more successful. The other topics include Account-based recruiting, innovation in recruitment, and GDPR for recruiters.
2. HR Happy Hour: Steve Boese and Trish McFarlane HR Happy hour, one of the longest-running and top downloaded recruiting podcasts, focuses on human resources, management, leadership, and workforce technology. One of the popular episodes is Automation with Humanity, Insights into Conversational AI for Talent Acquisition
3. The Talent Cast: This podcast emphasizes employer branding, recruiting, and hiring. If you want to transition from conventional to intelligent hiring, this is the podcast for you. There are 190 + podcasts so far, and some of the recommended podcasts are Strength in Diversity Ep 169, Creating value with employer branding Ep 134
4. Recruiters Live Lounge – Roy Ripper: This Podcast focus on sharing inspiring and motivational stories from successful recruitment professionals. It includes unique storytelling techniques and talks about the success of guests, challenges, failures the recruitment leaders faced, and their accomplishments. Recommended episodes :Nikki Taylor talks about the importance of self-development, Daniel Mundy Shares his insights into inspirational leadership.
5. Hiring on All Cylinders: This Podcast comprises some of the important conversations about recruitment hosted by Rob Stevenson and other team members of Entelo. Each episode is joined by professionals like Global Talent Acquisition leaders and CEOs. They talk about the recent hiring trends, how to improve hiring velocity, employee engagement, automation tools, gaps in HR technology, and more topics related to hiring and recruitment.