Why is a Salesforce career so beneficial?
Salesforce being the world’s leading CRM platform has seen extensive growth and is expected to create 3.3 million new jobs by the end of 2022. Salesforce caters to different sectors and helps in analysing the data, following leads, and managing customers.
High Earning Potential
Technologies like Salesforce is preferred by most companies since its suitable for large and small enterprise. If you can help customers navigate the system and ensure it runs smoothly, then sure you will be compensated well. As per zippia, the average Salesforce Developer salary is $97,000 per year, or $47.08 per hour, in the United States. When it comes to freelancing too Salesforce pays a pretty much high salary that ranges between $70 to $155 per hour on average.
Training and Learning Opportunities
The community and support for Salesforce are huge where one can learn the technology with minimal knowledge in HTML, SQL, Java, or C#. Trailhead is the best platform to kickstart your salesforce career irrespective of the background you hail. Certifications and badges that you earn can take you to the next level in your Salesforce career.
Diverse Career Options to Choose
Salesforce offers diverse career options based on your skill set and experience.
- Salesforce Administrator: Salesforce Administrator should possess technical knowledge, business analysis, end-user training, reporting, process automation, system maintenance, and user set-up. The average Salesforce Administrator makes $80,984 in the United States.
- Salesforce Consultant: A Salesforce Consultant, manage the client relationship, manage project plans, change management, manages a team of technical staff, proposes technical requirements, etc. There are currently 39,062 job openings and the average salary of a Salesforce consultant is $76,350.
- Salesforce Architect: They will be acting as an effective mentor to other Salesforce professionals. They design skyscrapers for enterprises, provide guidance on user story writing style, and design a solution architecture to a business problem. An average salary of a Salesforce Architect sums up to $111,000 yearly.
Salesforce Marketer: Salesforce marketers will work on audience building and segmentation, social media engagement, creating a customer persona, email marketing, automation, data management, etc. The total pay average of Salesforce Marketer sums up to $107,047
HOW TO GET A SALESFORCE JOB
- Start training on Trailhead
Trailhead is a collection of modules that are like lessons with the quiz or hands-on exercises you can take up. Most modules on Trailhead are designed with actual live functionality to get hands-on experience.
- Utilize the community
Try using Twitter and follow Salesforce experts and learn from experienced professionals to learn the concepts of Salesforce. Use Slack group to get connected with different people to learn more about Salesforce.
- Get Certified in Salesforce
Certifications for Salesforce Administrator
Certifications for Salesforce Consultant
Sales Cloud Consultant
Service Cloud Consultant
Experience Cloud Consultant
Certifications for Salesforce Developer
Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Certifications for Architect
Salesforce Certified Architecture Designers
Salesforce System Architect
Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- 3i People Salesforce Jobs
Register at 3i People careers to learn more about Salesforce jobs available at 3i People.3i People, Inc is a Global Information Technology firm that provides talent solutions to the leading employers in Atlanta, Georgia. The main objective of 3i People is to offer a great candidate experience to all the job seekers by keeping them posted on the right job requirement and communicating with the candidates on regular basis throughout the hiring cycle.
Any investment made in Salesforce will be beneficial for an employee as they move forward in their career. Enrol for Salesforce certification and get your dream job now.