Business leaders say that skill building is the best way to close the skill gap in the labor market.
- 60% of CEOs say a strong upskilling program positively impacts their company culture
- 41% of employers are set to focus on reskilling programs for high-performing employees.
- 93% of Millennial and Gen Z workers expect employers to provide learning opportunities
- More than six out of ten employers expect a return on investment from upskilling and reskilling within a year.
- 14% of the global workforce will have to switch occupations or learn new skills by 2030 due to artificial intelligence and automation
Average Workforce Reskilling Needed by Industry
- Information Technology – 50%
- Professional Services – 50%
- Automotive, Supply Chain, and Logistics – 55%
- Healthcare – 59%